Information we collect
OnPoint Suite collects information to provide better services for all our customers. We collect information from you in the following ways:
- Content on the websites you index. This includes content, structure, navigation, languages, metadata, and types of media. Also, any dictionary terms added and configurations conducted.
- Log information. We collect and store certain information in our server logs, including:
- Internet protocol addresses.
- Cookies to uniquely identify you when you log in to manage your Solr account.
- Device information including browser type, hardware, crashes, and the date and time of requests.
- Details of how you used our services, and what websites you queried.
- Information you provide. When you sign up to use OnPoint Search we ask for your name, business name, phone number, email address and billing information. We store all the information you provide us securely. The information you provide is only used by OnPoint Suite, and not shared with any third party.
How we use the information
We use the information to maintain and improve OnPoint Search service levels. We want to ensure our services work for you. We also want to provide a great user experience and develop more new services for our users.
When you index a website using OnPoint Search, we will not release any of the actual content from websites not in the public domain. We will not use a website’s name or domain in any marketing or evaluation material, without your written consent.
We may display your name for the purposes of easy identification, when you use OnPoint Search within our secure management console.
When you contact OnPoint Suite, we will keep a record of the communication. We only use this information to solve issues and improve our services.
We generate reports detailing the readability, complexity, structure, search ranking, ease of use, and length of content on websites you index. This information creates a general score for a website, aggregated for comparative analytics. No content on a website not in the public domain will ever be shared or distributed without your prior written consent.
Information we share
We do not share any personal information with any third parties, including companies, organizations and individuals outside of OnPoint Suite without your consent.
We will only share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OnPoint Suite without your consent if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable laws, detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OnPoint Suite, our users or the public, to the extent required and permitted by law.